I like using EntryLevelCrossing to my job search. This site has been my favorite since last year. As you probably didn't know, this site provide us with jobs for new college graduates or so it called entry level jobs. Last year i was graduated from my college in Texas. As you know there are many unemployed people who are just graduated from college, and i am including it. I ever tried to search some jobs in the media, but none of them are good enough for me. When we see the jobs in the media, they just posted just the basic, not the detailed one, so we still can get confused of what are really the jobs we are taken.
But, one day my friends told me that i should try an online jobs site named EntryLevelCrossing that are having the highest paid entry level jobs. I then interested and go tried that site myself. I seen many jobs posted in that site, and all of them are suitable for fresh graduated like me. I think my friends saying was true that all jobs posted are the highest paying entry level jobs.
I have got job as an Customer Care Support at some local bank in Texas. I was really grateful that i know this site and used it for searching jobs. I still currently worked as Customer Care Support. Thank you EntryLevelCrossing, you are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment